I re-watched Fight Club last night. I am more than the content of my wallet. Karma is not a bitch but that fool is. Phoebe from Friends was the best character. Falling in love now.
And I need some more energy.
The late, great New York hip-hop icon Notorious B.I.G. is the inspiration behind a new comedy series coming to TBS. The series, called Think B.I.G. is currently under development at TBS and will chronicle the misadventures of an inner-city teenager trying to create a better future for his daughter and infant son, according to a…
Will they include his drug-dealing ways?
Some gratitude/observations throughout my day, so far.
- Sitting on an 8th floor office, sipping a cup of coffee. I’m not a coffee snob, so… yes, I have no idea how they made it, but it’s pretty damn good.
- The amount of traveling vendors on the bus I rode was minimal. Always a plus.
- Although getting up today was no small feat, I felt like last night provided three simple pleasures: part of an old Sex and The City rerun I hadn’t seen, reading a few intense poems by Eduardo Villalobos, and falling asleep to a live album by Benny Ibarra (I hadn’t played his music in a long while).
- Quality time with Peanut before heading out. Gave him a treat, fed him, changed his bowl of water and provided much needed kisses.
- An ATM in the building’s lobby: sweet!
- Remembering past great American Dad moments, most of them not rape-related (seriously, what’s with American Dad and Family Guy’s morbid fascination with child molestation and rape?)