There is spontaneous joy in a cool, low-budget weekend in the Duff household. To name a few delightful moments:
- Messing with Duffgirl’s head after letting her know that I rank #1 on a specific level of Angry Birds (on Facebook), after all: she is quite competitive.
- The veggie chicken salad my mom in law prepared for us. So good!
- Back to back The Chainsaw Massacre late-night movies on a Mexican horror-suspense channel. Not that big fan of gore, but I realize I was not that familiar with Leatherface and the recent Michael Bay-produced reboots/remakes.
- Watching Duffgirl wear a summer dress.
- Feeding our friendly stray visitor cats (we sometimes forget to refill their plates).